Smoked Paprika Chicken Thighs
- bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs – 8
- smoked paprika – 3 tsp
- garlic powder – 3 tsp
- ground cumin – 3 tsp
- ground cayenne pepper – 3/4 tsp
- extra virgin olive oil – 3 Tbsp
- sea salt – to taste
- freshly ground black pepper – to taste
- Preheat oven to 425ºF
- Rise chicken thighs and pat dry with paper towels, place in a large resealable bag
- Combine paprika, garlic powder, cumin, cayenne, and oil in a small bowl
- Pour mixture over chicken, seal bag, and toss until chicken is well coated
- Place chicken on a broiler pan and bake for 40-45 minutes or until crust is crispy and chicken is cooked through.
Enjoy Smoked Paprika Chicken!
Leave a Reply