- 2-3 cups of cooked shredded turkey or chicken
- 6 cups of chopped romaine
- 2 apples, chopped small
- 1/4 cup of blueberries
- 1/2 cup of slivered almonds
- 8 strips of bacon – cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup raw maple syrup
- 2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Mix maple vinaigrette ingredients together, adding oil last.
- Whisk until thoroughly blended
- Combine salad ingredients and toss with vinaigrette
- Divide among four bowls and serve.
Enjoy this Winter Blueberry Salad with Maple Vinaigrette for lunch or dinner!