- 2 1/2 lb. Chicken Thighs, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 Large Red Onion, chopped
- 2 Red Bell Peppers, chopped
- 1 Head of Cauliflower, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tsp. Fresh Grated Ginger
- 3 Tbsp. Tomato Paste
- 1 Tbsp. Curry Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Garam Masala
- 3/4 cup Coconut Milk
- In a large skillet with a tablespoon of coconut oil over medium-high, add onions and garlic and saute for 5-7 minutes.
- Add red bell pepper and cauliflower. Cover and turn heat to low and cook for 7-9 minutes or until vegetables are about half-way cooked through.
- Remove lid and remove vegetables to a plate. Add an additional tablespoon of oil and cook chicken for 3-5 minutes.
- Add ginger and cook until fragrant. Add all remaining ingredients except coconut milk and stir to combine.
- Add vegetables back to pan with coconut milk and simmer on low until everything is cooked through (approximately 7-9 minutes).
- Serve immediately.
Enjoy this delicious Ginger Curry Chicken dinner!