- 12 Pitted Dates soaked in 1/3 cup Coconut Milk for one hour
- 10 additional Pitted Dates
- 3/4 cup Raisins
- 1 1/4 cup Coconut Flakes, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup Raw Almonds
- 1/2 cup Walnuts
- 2 Tbsp. Cocoa Powder, unsweetened
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
- In a food processor, add soaked dates and milk and run for 3 minutes, scraping down every 30 seconds. Once a paste has formed, remove to a bowl. Add raisins, coconut flakes, and almonds to food processor and run for 45-60 seconds or until finely chopped and mixture sticks together. Remove to the same bowl. Add walnuts, cocoa powder, cinnamon, and salt and run for 30 seconds until finely chopped.
- Remove to the bowl and using your hands mix together until well-combined and mixture easily sticks together. Form tablespoon-size balls and place on a plate. Store in the refrigerator, covered for up to 2 weeks.
Enjoy these Paleo Energy Balls for a great afternoon snack!